- Admission is open to all, subject to availability of seat. Students are interviewed and tested before admission is granted. The new academic session begins in April of every year.
- Students transferring from other schools are required to submit their transfer certificates and progress reports at the time of admission. The new students must present the original birth certificate and submit its copy for our records.
- Admission for Classes I and above is granted on the basis of an admission/entrance test. Following documents are required, to be submitted by the parents at the time of admission. Under no circumstances should the admission form be taken home.
- Admission form should be fully completed
- Five stamp size photographs.
- An attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate. (Original to be shown)
- Students seeking admission to class 1 and upwards are required to submit:-
- The original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended.
- Photocopy of the report card of the previous school. (Original to be shown)
Click Here to Download Admission form
All fees are payable in advance on a Monthly basis by the 10th of the each month. The fees amount must be paid by cash at the school fee counter. A late fee of Rs. 30 /-per day is charged after the above mentioned date.
Student names will be taken off the rolls if the fees are not paid by the last day of the month. Re-admission will be considered only on payment of all arrears and re-admission fee. It also depends upon the availability of a seat as well as the discretion of the Principal.